Oopsies! It has been quite some time since I last blogged…must be because I have been pretty busy. Apparently I have been tagged, and the rules of blogging do not allow another blog to be posted until I have responded to the tag; at least that is what I have been told…it sounds a little fishy to me though. I wonder how that could be enforced. Regardless, here are my responses to the tagging.
3 Favorite Shows
- The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- The Office (I know that’s four, but I can’t leave any of them out)
3 Favorite Restaurants
- IHOP, Emily loves to share daddy’s pancakes
- Maggiano’s (family style eating at its best)
- Anything relatively inexpensive (Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, etc.)
3 Things that Happened Yesterday
- Went to the DC temple with Liz
- Re-sized some ammo in 45ACP (great combo, eh?
and ammo?) Temple
- Wrapped a bunch of presents
3 Things to Which I am Looking Forward
- Christmas with most of the family
- A new house (I am actually looking forward to the difficult work which lies ahead to build it)
- Spending time with my family in the house
3 Things on my Wish list
- Free labor for house mentioned above
- Cheap financing for said home
- Completed home by end of 2009
3 Things I Love
- ALL of my family
- One-on-one dates (with Emily and Liz)
- The temple
3 Things I can’t Stand
- Too many people in a small space…and all the noise and confusion it brings
- Those that do not take responsibility for their actions…”no, society did NOT make you do it!”
People to Tag
- Jared Nowland
- You! If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thank you for your patience while we experienced the aforementioned blogging delays.